Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace Friend(s)?

Allo, I'm kinda bored often on myspace, and would love for a bit more friends, pc4pc, w4w, s4s etc.



Add me if; you're not perverted or super duper old. badddd stuff haha.



Thanks in advance friends.



www.myspace.com/wwevicky



ps. Add me if you're a vegetarian / vegan too =)



~~Please answer if you're gunna add me, just so I know =P~~



Myspace Friend(s)?

ADD ME AM A REALLY COOL PERSON TOO TALK TOO WELL ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME MYSPACE EMAIL IS ALESTARS3@YAHOO.COM



Myspace Friend(s)?

wow your 69. ur too old for myspace.



Myspace Friend(s)?

well umm u might try making ur own friends instead of askin random ppl to be ur friends lol anyways if u want a friend at least say how old u are so no old guy or girl wants to add u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++