Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace/facebook=parents???

I have recently been doing research on myspace/facebook. I am trying to convince my parents to let me get one. What are some pointers I can use to help me convence them. Also what are some facts about myspace/facebook?



Myspace/facebook=parents???

Set your profile to private and let them know that they can check out your profile anytime they want (if they are concerned about it). Also, you can tell them that MySpace is being used for some very good things. We use it to promote our church. Check out this article:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...



Myspace/facebook=parents???

on myspace you can set your profile and your pictures and all your information as private and only viewed by your friends



Myspace/facebook=parents???

explain to them why u want it...basically to communicate with your friends..i had lost touch with so many people from school and i found them on myspace and now we are closer than ever..myspace is basically a place to have your own lil website and have friends..nothing else..and you get to view other people's pages...it's is very addictive at first but once you get used to it it's gonna get boring...really



Myspace/facebook=parents???

you can set it to private so that only friends can see your profile..facebox I have no idea I recomend you myspace because is the only that I am using and I know how it works...



Myspace/facebook=parents???

My daughter can set her profile so you have to enter her last name and email address in order to view her profile or request to be her friend.



I am on her friend list and can visit her profile and see what she is up to.



Myspace/facebook=parents???

I have a myspace even thought I'm not supposed too. I don't think it's dangerous as long as you're smart about it. set your profile to private so only your friends can view it and don't accept friend requests from anyone you don't know and you shouldnt have anything to worry about. You're parents are right to be concerned because of all the bad stories out there but as long as they trust you they should let you get one. Let them occasionally look on it to make sure they approve.



Myspace/facebook=parents???

Even though you can set it to private, that sort of thing can be hacked....



Myspace/facebook=parents???

I think myspace and facebook are one in the same. So it makes no difference which one you decide to use. You can set a myspace to private so only your friends can see your page. Don't post private information about yourself. Such as where you hang out. Add people you know. Don't post pictures of yourself in a provocative manner. That will attract the wrong type of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++