Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace password?

I recently changed my myspace password and now I can't remember it, and myspace just won't send it to me. I was wondering if someone knew of anything that I could do about this? I've already tried the Forgot your password? a million times, I've tried the Contact Myspace and they just don't seem to want to send it to me. Today I just sent one to their Customer Service, but I don't know if this will do any good, or how long it will take. I'm even somewhat considering seeing about finding someone to hack my myspace just to see if they can get it for me. (someone relatively close to me, of course)



Myspace password?

hack it yourself if youre gonna go down that road



and wait for tom to reply



he may have you send in a pic of yourself holding your a sheet of paper with you friend id on it to make sure its you.



Myspace password?

Im not sure of anything you can do if myspace isnt helping you.



Myspace password?

if i was you i would just make a new myspace but remeber you have to use a different email address.



Myspace password?

go to the forgot your password thing again,give them your e-mail ,wait like 3 minutes ,then go and check your email .it should tell u your password .if you dont know the password to your email;then you're done for.(jk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++