Monday, December 28, 2009

Why won't myspace let me sign in?

I just got a myspace account and it let me sign in on it at my friends house on her computer but when i got home and tried 2 sign in it wouldnt let me. i have got myspace 2 send me my password just to make sure. i've deleted the cookies and temporary internet files like myspace said to do and reset all of the cookies and everything. but for some reason it still won't let me sign in. and i've been trying all day. it lets me sign in on anyone else's computer but not my own. and i need 2 sign in but it wont let me. please someone help me!



Why won't myspace let me sign in?

Did u sign off when u were at your friends house?



Why won't myspace let me sign in?

mine is worse it will not let me sign in at all..except on the messager. try singing in on the myspace messager



(even if u did not sign off at ur friends house you will still be able acess to your account)



Why won't myspace let me sign in?

make an new myspace



Why won't myspace let me sign in?

why dont u just go 2 help at the top right and it has tht question so it ill help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++