Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MySpace help!!!!?

MySpace help!!!!?



How can I upload all of my songs (about 2gig) onto Myspace?? So other people can play the music? I need a free, no subscription etc website where I can upload ALL of my mp3 files AT ONCE, not a single song at a time or only less then 50mb worth of songs (like at filefreak.com). PLease Help!!!



MySpace help!!!!?

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your blog, webpage, social network profile, etc.. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.



MySpace help!!!!?

2 gigs ?



thats alot of music dude ...i don't know if thats possible



MySpace help!!!!?

I used esnips.com You have 5gb of storage free and it's real easy to use.



You can also try projectplaylist.com. i haven't used it but I heard it's free and easy to use too.



MySpace help!!!!?

Just have a visit to the following sites and 2 gigs is a large volume.. http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com and www.MyspaceHoney.com



MySpace help!!!!?

Yeah that's waaaaay beyond Myspace's capabilities. If I were you, I'd put all of my music into mulitiple .zip files (around 40-80 MB each), you can put them all into one but downloading a 2 GB file will take about a decade to finish no matter how fast of a connection you have, and upload them all onto a hosting website. I'll give you a list of some good ones.



rapidshare.com



mediafire.com



box.com



megaupload.com



Anyone of those will be good enough for what you're doing. You can also run a google search for "free web hosting" to come up with others.



If you don't know how to make a .zip file, then just right click on your desktop, My Documents, wherever, as long as you're on Windows Explorer. Select New %26gt; Compressed (zipped) Folder. That'll create a new zipped folder and afterwards, just start cutting and pasting your music into the zip folder. Upload your zip files onto the hosting website, and start passing out the links to your friends. Creating a zip folder makes it so that the person downloading the zip folder doesn't have to download every file in the zip folder one at a time, but all at once.



MySpace help!!!!?

You can try http://www.fileden.com



I'm not sure how many it lets you upload at a time, but I know that it is free, and lets you store quite a bit of songs. You can try.



MySpace help!!!!?

www.fileden.com



but you can't get 2 gigs worth



you could also make yourself a music myspace..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++