Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Opinions...?

I Would like for yall to go on my myspace and tell me,what I can do to improve my page.The link is http://www.myspace.com/delaffiate



Thanks in Advance!



Myspace Opinions...?

put the videos in your blog so it wont make the page look all hekka big.



use the code that makes the comment stay in tact. meaning it wont stretch your page out.



Myspace Opinions...?

Take that Easter e Card off. Take the sparkles off of the pictures. Other than that its ok.



Myspace Opinions...?

Well, you need some more color variation. Your background is too monochomatic (one color) and your font is white, which is not really complimentary to it. Choose a different layout. That would help. Your pic looks good, but you should maybe find a survey or quiz to put on there to add some cool stuff. Also maybe a flash game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++