Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace question? "Sharing layouts I make, in my blog"?

Hello, I know I could ask this on myspace. But, I get quicker answers on here. :)



I make my own layouts "just for fun" and I like to share them in my blog by a picture of the layout. Then I post the code in a comment to share. I have seen how some people make there own myspace site for sharing there layouts. They will make a layout and post about it in there blog.



Except they only write the name of the layouts in sections.



(Example: Summer layouts- Winter layouts- pregnancy etc).



Then each section is a clickable link and that sends you to either the summer or winter layouts you choose. The section you chose to be in is full of all its layouts and once clicked on its layouts name it will then show you what the layout looks like and its scrollable code.



Does anyone know how to do this?



I hope my description made sense, its hard to explain unless you have seen it! lol



Myspace question? "Sharing layouts I make, in my blog"?

the white boxed area that has the layout inside is called a scrollbox, and to do this, you use this code:



%26lt;textarea%26gt;PUT YOUR CODE HERE%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



Most people make a brand new myspace account to have a preview for their layout, but you can also have a preview by pressing ctrl+prt sc to take a snapshot, then open Paint and paste the picture in there, save it and upload the image to a site like Photobucket or Imageshack. Then you can use the URL to make an image link so you now have a preview. That's how my blog is set up. for example:



Purple Layout %26lt;a href="DIRECT URL TO PICTURE"%26gt;Preview%26lt;/a%26gt;



%26lt;textarea%26gt;the code goes here%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



if that makes no sense to you, you can message me at any one of my sites, preferrably Myspace.com/ShadyLayouts, and I'll be glad to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++