Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace???? Just me?

Okay, I made my profile (background, cursor etc) on myspace a few months ago. I have a fairy background and put a fairy cursor.



No one else knows my password etc so no one could have changed it.



The weird thing is now, my cursor isnt a fairy anymore its a stupid flashing chiwowa dog thing and its annoying and ugly! I went into where you put the codes in and couldnt find the code for the cursor so put a new code in for a new cursor, and guess what....its still a dog!!!



Why wont it change? Any tips?



Has anyone else had a similar thing happen?



Does anyone else find myspace real annoying now???



Thanks!



Myspace???? Just me?

well id khow it may have changed....but go under ur profile and delete the codes..and myspac eis easy to hack..idk how to but mine has been hacked...and when u have dark backrounds and cursors...when someone goes on ur page their computer will freeze or slow down...jtluk (just to let u know)



Myspace???? Just me?

Yes, MySpace is very annoying. I will be taking a permanant vacation from there soon. I can have my life back.



Myspace???? Just me?

maybe you have to refresh your cache, press f5 on your page?



But now that you mention that, I'd suspect the 'pimp your site sites' are switching everything around to keep people coming back to there www page.



Myspace???? Just me?

yes. someone changed my whole background once. i enjoy myspace only to talk to friends. other words it is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++