Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace.com music player won't load...?

I get a message that says "failed to load" on the player.



One of my computers it won't load on. The other it will. Songs load fine on my friends computer. Security settings and firewalls are the same on both my computers. Flash versions are the same and have the same settings. I updated through Adobe for the newer Adobe Flash version, but that didn't fix the problem. "Help" through the Adobe site and myspace.com do not have anything to address my problem. Everything worked just fine the other day. I haven't installed any new programs, or changed any computer settings. It's nothing to do with myspace code, because my song still plays on everyone else's computers, and nobody's songs will play on mine. What's my problem? PLEASE HELP!!!



Points to first to help fix the problem...



Myspace.com music player won't load...?

Im having the same problem!



sorry i can't help you.



But its really annoying i've tried everything to get it to work



and mine was just working the other day, wierd.



At least i know you have it too..so maybe its not our computers?



***** i just wanted to let you know my player is now working, it wasnt yesterday but it is today.Maybe yours is too!



Myspace.com music player won't load...?

it wont play on mine either. i think it's somethin on myspace's end...



Myspace.com music player won't load...?

I am having the same problem. My friends can hear songs, but I cant on any profile. I have not changed any settings. Must be myspace. It is playing at work, but not on my home computer. It was fine just 2 days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++