Monday, December 28, 2009

Some1 phished my myspace, and changed the password, i contacted myspace & i never receive anythi

some1 phished my myspace last night and i changed my password, i contacted myspace.com to request my password be sent to me and i NEVER GOT ANYTHING whats worse is i have a protective order against an ex so of course my profile was set to private, but who ever phished my account changed it to public, and if he were to get on there he could see pictures of my kids and blogs about where we are moving to, it truly is a life or death matter, i need help asap and i dont know what to do!!!!



Some1 phished my myspace, and changed the password, i contacted myspace %26amp; i never receive anything to my email

Why would you put information like that on Myspace which is public to the whole world regard if your page was private. He could always get on your page through someone else that maybe your friend and his friend.



Some1 phished my myspace, and changed the password, i contacted myspace %26amp; i never receive anything to my email

click on forgot password



Some1 phished my myspace, and changed the password, i contacted myspace %26amp; i never receive anything to my email

That is awful! I am so sorry to hear that.



Based on your circumstances, I would suggest that you keep messaging Tom. Don't EVER give up! Usually Tom is very good about helping people. Maybe he is just very busy right now.



I think phishing has gotten so out of hand that Tom is just flooded with messages like this, and there are certain precautions he must take to ensure people aren't trying to scam him for other people's passwords. He doesn't know who to trust.



Just tell him exactly what you told us. And I hope everything works out for the best.



Take care and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++