Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace mistake?

I recently got into using html codes on my space and I have recently ran into a problem. I posted HTML code onto my "networking" personal information tab. Now, everytime I attempt to edit out this html code I posted, the page will not fully load and I can't edit it out. My page is www.myspace.com/thumbfunk and you'll notice the problem at the bottom of the page where networking is located. Since this problem; my comments, about me, who i'd like to meet, and friends sections no longer present themselves on my page...I tried contacting myspace...of course no response. Anyone have any suggestions....please? Thank You.



Myspace mistake?

Hey, I also had this problem at one point. The reason could be because of the background that you chose. Often the pre-made layouts contain script/html code that take out those sections. Try to use a different background and see if that helps. And those guys from myspace never write u back. They are pretty useless... Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++