Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

Some people like Myspace.. who cares?



I love myspace, it helps me communicate with my friends that live across the states.. because they dont have instant messenger, and my cell phone got taken away so i cant call them..



so some people want myspace for reasons, just becuase you people can live with out it doesnt mean you have to be jerks to the people who cant..



so quit making these stupid posts about people being pathetic or whatever just becuase they wanna get on myspace..



((and to you people who are freaks about this being yahoo answers and stuff, ya i know.. dont need to go all haywire on me.. i just wanted to post this..))



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

I have a myspace account, I don't let it run my life, I might login once a week or so to check if anything is updated, but there are people who let it control thier lives, who are on it every waking minute of the day, that is a bit excessive and is not a healthy practice.



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

right on, man



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

myspace is hott.



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

They are just jealous because if they were on Myspace only Tom would be their friend!! 閳?br>Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??



It really does not matter who you are and what you do...there will always be critics in the world. Try not to let others get you down.



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

That's fine and dandy... but when your world sits still because it is down for a few minutes, even a few hours and you can't find something else to do to pass the time...



That's crazy.



OMG myspace is down wat will i do? no myspace? WAAAAAAH...



It'll be back... chill.



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

Myspace is good for the young people not older people. Companies now look at that to find if you have a site on there and what you are like. If you like that thats ok. In my opinion it's just a place to see naked people. its a shame really



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

Mice piss? It's so unsanitary. Why would anyone love it?



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

i believe that Yahoo Answers might just become the next addiction that websites like MySpace seem to create...



Why be a jerk to Myspace lovers??

Wow, seems like your a little peed off there.



I guess I could be held responsibel for calling people pathetic over the use of myspace - the problem that I have is these uers usally think as the internet as somewhere to use msn and chat ot their firends - that annoys me.



Also people who think that the internet is a right also get on my nervers - just becuase it is the fastest growoing economy it dosn't make it their right to have it, its still very much a privalige.



All Im saying is there is much more to the internet and computers than MSN on online games

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++